MsgXpress™ allows mobile subscribers a convenient way to send personalized messages after missed calls. MsgXpress uses predictive analytics to dynamically present a set of message options to each user, giving them a quick and easy way to communicate when they are not able to have a voice conversation. When an incoming call is not able to be answered, MsgXpress also offers users the ability to set a reminder for a call back and will connect the call with one-click at the right time.
- Easy to use (1-click to send a personalized message).
- Conveniently appears (no need to search for menus).
- Message options are dynamically presented based on predictive analytics.
- For outgoing missed calls, informs the receiving party why a call was attempted.
- For incoming missed calls, provides automated call back reminders and one-click call completion at a later time.
- VAS revenue is generated with each transaction.
- Voice and messaging revenue is increase with reply messages and call completions.
Who pays to use the service
- Subscribers pay per transaction to send a message.
Market Environment and Trend
- Voicemail usage rates are decreasing every year due to messaging services.
- Network-based “Call Back” services have not been effective in generating large scale call-back rates.
- OTT messaging players are eroding MNO voice and data communications. MsgXpress increases the value of MNO-based communications as a reliable and convenient way to connect with friends.