NetMetriX™ is a mobile network analytics service for Mobile Operators. The service measures and geographically maps: network quality & coverage, roaming, and handset distribution. Analysis can be performed across the network as well as to an individual subscriber to enhance the mobile operator’s customer service capabilities.
How NetMetriX Works
- Subscribers receive better network quality as a result of an informed Mobile Operator.
Operators increase their network quality by collecting important and key quality measurements from the network.
Operators can quickly identify network quality issues (e.g. dead zones) with minimum costs.
- Reports are collected from all devices regardless of make and model.
- Service provides a real-time snapshot of the network quality experienced by subscribers at the time of the report.
- Real-time data captured includes:
- Signal strength
- Call quality
- Network type
- Handset type
- Roaming indication
Who pays to use the service
- Mobile Operators pay for this service.
Market Environment and Trend
- Network quality has become a major differentiator for Mobile Operators. Existing methods to accurately gather actual subscriber coverage information is very expensive and difficult to collect across the entire geographic location.