MsgXpress service allows mobile subscribers quickly send personalized messages after missed calls.
How MsgXpress Works
- Easy to use (1-click to send a personalized msg.)
- Conveniently appears (no need for menus)
- Standard messages can be personalized
- Informs the receiving party why a call was made
- Auto Opt-out when the service is not being used
Operators generate two revenue streams:
- VAS revenue with each message;
- Increase “return call” rate and revenue.
Who pays to use the service
- Subscribers pay an out-of-bundle SMS price (typically at the value of an SMS) to send a message.
Market Environment and Trend
- Voicemail usage rates are decreasing every year due to messaging services.
- Network-based “Call Back” services have not been effective in generating large scale call-back rates.