OnePIN: Driving Digital Engagement via Intelligent Triggers and Platform Automation
“OnePIN enabled the digital transformation of consumer experiences before the first smartphone even launched.”
Cloud computing is one of the key trends within the IT industry. The on-demand availability of resources and the management simplicity inherent with cloud computing is bringing about unfathomable changes in our present-day civilization, and driving the Software as a Service model.
In view of the foregoing, we’re delighted to present OnePIN.
OnePIN has made its way into the Cloud services field to fill the voids that currently exist in this sector. The firm has a decade of experience connecting people to the things that matter most. OnePIN’s Cloud Services connect the world. With nearly half of a billion connected people, OnePIN has demonstrated its innovation excellence within the mobile marketplace.
The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
In conversation with Feyzi Çelik, Founder and CEO OnePIN
- What is the reason behind the genesis of OnePIN, Inc.? How did you expand your company and its offerings over the years?
Before the advent of social networks and smartphones, the company recognized that there was no simple way for people to stay connected and share contact details easily. OnePIN’s first service, CallerXchange, was an electronic business card exchange and contact sharing service. The service was launched with large mobile operator groups internationally and became very successful. The team later found that the core business could be expanded into creating interactive screens on all mobile devices.
- A well-defined mission and vision is the secret behind the success of many firms.’ What is your company’s M&V statement?
OnePIN believes in “all things connected everywhere”. The company’s unique platform of services targeted at mobile operators increases messaging and voice calls – the heart of a mobile operator’s profitability center. In addition, OnePIN’s Cloud services drive data usage, enable downloads of new applications, boost top-ups and reduce churn, and allow mobile operators to play a lucrative role in the mobile advertising ecosystem.The company plays an integral part of the connected world by enabling mobile operators and enterprises to digitize their customer engagements via interactive services.
- What metrics could you cite to validate your company’s success in the market?
OnePIN’s primary customers are large mobile operators. Currently, the company has commercially contracted with mobile operators in 15 countries globally. Over 480 million mobile subscribers have the firm’s solutions enabled within their mobile devices. The company’s main focus is on innovation which largely contributes to this success. The company has been awarded 30 patents by the United States Patent Office, in addition to patents awarded in Europe, Asia, the CIS region, and Latin America.
- What are your company’s core values and how are they helping you to succeed?
We believe in Integrity. From the design and implementation of the company’s products and services to its communications with customers and partners, the company is always considering the mobile operators’ interests, the interests of the end mobile subscriber, and the interests of the overall market – and weighing all accordingly to make ethical, sound, equitable decisions.
- Any company, big or small, must have a sense of authenticity and originality to succeed, is your company a leader or a follower?
OnePIN enabled the digital transformation of consumer experiences before the first smartphone even launched. The company has continued to drive digital engagements across a mobile subscriber’s lifecycle with added automation and platform intelligence. OnePIN has a deep history of being a leader. OnePIN was focused on building and providing cloud based services when the company was founded in 2002 – well ahead of the general technology market.
- What kind of responses have you received from your consumers over the years? How have they motivated you to shape your offerings/grow the company?
Feedback from OnePIN’s mobile operator customers has been an integral part of the company’s continuous innovation process. This drove the firm to include more intelligence within its cloud platform. Given the initial uptake success and the fact that the company’s early services drove significant value-added revenues within mobile operator product departments, operators began to push for more innovations and more automated triggers. With the added intelligence, OnePIN helped operators reach their consumers with automated journeys at more contextually relevant times.
- “Earning trust and respect of consumers is through consistent focus on delivering high quality in all of our actions.” How do you interpret this statement?
We believe in our products, we believe in our people, and we believe in our company. We believe in acting with character, integrity, competence, and transparency both inside our walls, and externally in the market. We have absolutely developed a reputation in the market for trustworthiness, attention to detail, and innovation. Above all, we pride ourselves on being known as open, honest, entrepreneurial and quick to respond to customer needs and queries.
- What are the factors that make your company stand out from the competition?
- International Focus: OnePIN’s teams and partners are diverse, and all have an international perspective and mindset.
- Universality: OnePIN’s innovations are based on universal mobile standards. The end result are experiences which are universal to 100% of mobile devices.
- Partners: OnePIN developed a partner program, and works with a number of channel and support partners that have enabled the team to maintain local market presences.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: The Company has very optimistic teams who don’t see walls.
- Focus on Intelligence and Automation: OnePIN’s automated triggers and platform intelligence are key differentiators leading to the success of its solutions.
- Where do you see your company a couple of years from now?
OnePIN will surpass 500 million mobile-enabled subscribers in the next few months. In fact, by continuing to grow and expand into new markets like Asia, we will likely reach a milestone of having one billion enabled mobile subscribers using its software – few solution providers can claim the feat.
The Driving Force Behind the Triumph of OnePIN
Feyzi Çelik, Founder, serves as the Chief Executive Officer of OnePIN. Prior to founding OnePIN, he served as president and CEO of the North American division of Koc Group, a $30 billion Fortune Global 500 company based in Istanbul.
Çelik holds a Master’s degree in business administration with high distinction from the Babson College Graduate School of Business, a Master’s degree in mechanical engineering from Boston University and a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from the Middle East Technical University (METU) College of Engineering. Çelik is the recipient of the Babson College W.F. Glavin Center Global Entrepreneur Award.