CallerXchange® is a person-to-person business card exchange service that connects people and enhances social networks. Subscribers can easily share and update their contact information after calls. CallerXchange provides one-click contact exchange interoperability across all mobile devices.
This service increases average phonebook size by 35%, leading to more messaging, voice and data usage by mobile users. CallerXchange® yields a 2% ARPU increase for Mobile Operators.
- Easy to use (1-click to send).
- Conveniently appears (no need to download an app or search menus).
- Control when and to whom info is sent.
- Automatically updates friends when info changes.
- Premium VAS revenue generated with each transaction.
- Increase in voice and data revenue as subscribers add more contacts to their phonebook and Social Media connections.
- Increases primary SIM usage and reduces churn for pre-paid.
Who pays to use the service
- Subscribers pay a transaction fee to send their business card after a call.
Market Environment and Trend
- The phonebook is one of the most universally used applications on the phone.
- Mobile users continue to struggle to share contact information with new friends and colleagues.